Win with Canopy & Stars, Bramley and Seven Boot Lane
This competition has now closed.
A two night stay for two, care of Canopy & Stars
Sawday's Canopy & Stars is giving away a two night stay at Dimpsey, a converted Shepherd's Hut in Somerset. Canopy & Stars is a one-of-a-kind collection of cabins, treehouses, Gypsy caravans and of course brilliant little cabins like Dimpsey. The guys there spend their time seeking out and selecting quirky and unusual places to stay, perfect for anything from a romantic special occasion to an adventurous group or family holiday. Every place has something special about it, whether its stunning views, amazing design or, like Dimpsey, luxury sheepskins and cushions designed by the owner herself. To find out more about their glamping holidays visit the Canopy & Stars website.
A hamper full of Bramley products worth £100
Chloë Luxton developed the Bramley range of natural bath and body products originally for her husband’s pub, the Beckford Arms. Now, the Bramley range consists of fourteen different products, from shampoo to hand cream. Each is created using the finest ingredients, then fragranced using natural oils for their renowned therapeutic properties. Whilst all the products have their own individual fragrances the range is tied together with beautiful base notes of citrus essential oils. To find out more about the Bramley products, visit their website.
A pair of Seven Boot Lane boots or shoes
Seven Boot Lane is a family-run footwear brand, creating beautiful boots and shoes for women. We are based just outside Wells in Somerset and work closely with our independent factory in Elche, Spain, to create beautifully handcrafted boots and shoes. We remain true to the trends but always tread our own path, giving our collections a unique design handwriting which combines the understated with the innovative. We are giving away a pair of boots or shoes of your choice, so get a head start choosing and browse our collection.
Share this with your friends…
- The prize draw is to win a two night stay for two at Dimpsey in Somerset, a hamper of Bramley beauty products, and a pair of Seven Boot Lane boots or shoes.
- The stay is only available from 1st February 2016 to 30th June 2016, subject to availability (excluding Valentine’s, Easter, half-term(s) and bank holidays). If the winner has already made a booking at Dimpsey the prize can be claimed against this booking. The stay is on a self-catering basis. Travel to and from the prize destination is not included. The stay is subject to availability and must be booked no later than 29th February 2016. If the holiday is not booked by this point or the holiday itself not taken before the dates outlined above, the prize will be withdrawn. Once confirmed, the booking is final and cannot be amended.
- The boots or shoes are subject to availability.
- The closing date for entry is 28th January 2016. The prize draw will take place within 48 hours of the closing date, where under independent supervision the winner will be drawn at random. The competition winner will be notified by email within 14 days of closing date of prize draw. If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner by 4th February 2016, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner's responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. Entry is limited to one per person. No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
- The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
- The holiday element of the prize is subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right to change the prize to an alternative destination of similar value without notice if circumstances beyond their control require it to do so.